Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Monsters

I have started working on a new theme... Monsters.... :)
I know my own children in my care will love this theme.... So far I have added:



Note From Jean
Main Page Cover Sheet
Letter to Parents
Theme Letter, Color, Number and Shape Sheet
Directions for Blank Sheets
Blank Weekly Curriculum Schedule
Blank Planner - Materials Needed Sheet
Blank Daily Activities Planning Sheets
Friday Folders
Library Check Out Sheets
Family Notes Home
Book  List
Monster Cover Sheets (For the bulletin board)
Family notes to send home. These I did differently this time. You will be able to type directly onto the different forms...

I will be adding some more tomorrow. :)
But a nice start....


Please check out the web site daily for new items added.

1 - 2 - 3 Learn Curriculum

Thank you!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment